Skip to content
- Sirius Diversions was started in January 2011. Andrew, the owner, saw a need for professional entertainment and event services in NW Georgia.
- DJ Drew – Since being introduced to the industry by his best friend, DJ Drew has performed at over 700 events, including nearly 300 weddings. His use of beat-matched song mixing, turntables or high-tech gear, and knowledge of great music, helps him create upbeat, fun, high-energy events. This, combined with his experienced MC abilities, make DJ Drew a crowd favorite for weddings, corporate events, school dances, and private parties.
- DJ Clay – Clay is the “Original Gangsta” of the team. With over two decades of experience on “old school” turntables, he cuts, blends, transforms, and juggles with the best. Clay has played regularly at many of Atlanta’s hottest nightclubs, including Tongue & Groove, Three Sheets, Opera, Gold Room, Wild Bills, and many more, and has won many DJ battles. Additionally, he has done hundreds of weddings, corporate events, school dances, and parties, opened for celebrities, and much more. If you want a DJ who is a master of the turntables, DJ Clay has the skills to pay the bills.
- DJ Travis – One of our two EDM specialists, he has the energy and passion to spin hot new EDM and classic EDM hits, as well as other genres. In addition to being a great DJ, Travis is a skilled event lighting designer and technician.
- DJ Derek – Another EDM junkie, he loves the energy he gets from the typical EDM crowd. High schools and college students love his music mix of Top 40 and rap with EDM.
- DJ Jeffery – The newest member of our team is a high-energy, fun-loving young 20-something. He’s great with kids and teen events. Though he isn’t a “mixing” DJ, he loves music, and before graduation, was a member of Band.
- MC Kevin – MC, dancer, fitness instructor, and DJ. His boundless excitement and smooth voice provide motivation for countless events. Guests of all ages love his infectious smile, upbeat attitude, and amazing dance skills.
- Casey – A recent addition to our team. Event video filming and production is his specialty. He is studying Sports Journalism at a local university, and grew up around Digital Media Production. If you want a videographer with attention to detail and a great attitude, Casey is your guy.
- Vicki – Our amazing event coordinator. A wedding for 100 people is a piece of cake! A corporate event for 10,000 people? No sweat, she’s done events for more than twice that! Over two decades of experience provides her tons of contacts and industry knowledge. Whether you need a little help with loose ends, or a total turn-key solution, Vicki is your solution.