Your love story is unique. Your dream wedding isn’t the same as your best friend’s wedding.
Your dress is tailored to fit YOU perfectly. Shouldn’t your entertainment also “fit”?
Don’t settle for a “cookie cutter” wedding DJ!
Want a face-to-face meeting? No problem.
Prefer to meet virtually? We can do that too!
Live or work out-of-state? Cloud-based system allows planning, 24/7 from anywhere.
Our experienced, creative staff will create a unique celebration, tailored to your specific vision and personal taste.
Every wedding includes…
- Free consultation
- Free online planner
- Extensive library of music
- Family-friendly clean songs
- Wedding party introductions, if desired
- One professional grade sound system
- Wireless mic for vows & ceremony music
- Wireless mic for toasts
- Facade and skrims, if desired
- Experienced, talented wedding DJ
- Commercial liability insurance for your protection
- Written Contract for your peace of mind
Every bride receives a final phone review two weeks before the wedding. During this call, we review your plans, music selections, and proper name pronunciation for those special people we will be introducing.
- “Club-style” music mixing DJ
- Interactive MC teaches dance moves to your guests
- Dance floor lighting
- Lighting for facade and skrims
- Custom song edits
- Love Story presentation
- Fun interactive games (Shoe Game, etc)
Our optional two person team includes your DJ, and an assistant. This allows your DJ to focus completely on every moment of your reception music, while logistical matters are handled by the assistant. Both team members coordinate with you and your other vendors during the reception. This provides a smooth, cohesive event, and the ultimate experience for your guests.
Entertainment… on your special day, it’s the last thing you want to worry about. This should the best party of your life!
Your entertainment has a tremendous impact on your wedding reception. Don’t risk it to the cheapest DJ you can find.
Not all wedding DJs are the same. Modern Bride Magazine surveys show at least 85% of newlyweds wish they had spent more time, money, and effort selecting their entertainment. Will you be part of the 15% satisfied with their decision?
Peace of mind matters to you, doesn’t it? We provide dependable wedding professionals with a high level of talent, experience, and skill. That’s why brides have told us “planning our entertainment with you was the simplest part of our wedding“, and “you were the only vendor we didn’t worry about“.
- Gold Wedding: $795 – Four hours of music time. One equipment set up. No additional musicians or vocalists. One pre-planning meeting with DJ, plus phone/email as needed. Wireless mic for toasting, lapel mic for vows, and ceremony music. No lights.
- Platinum Wedding: $1395 – Five hours of music time. One equipment set up with Turntables for live music mixing. Mic for one additional musician or vocalist, if needed. Two man team. Wireless mic for toasting, lapel mic for vows, and ceremony music. Love Story presentation or interactive game (Shoe Game, etc) during reception, if desired. Standard dance floor lighting. Up to six uplights in reception space, if desired. Up to two pre-planning meetings with DJ, plus phone/email as needed; includes venue tour if desired.
- Diamond Wedding: $1995 – Six hours of music time. One equipment set up with Turntables for live music mixing. Secondary smaller system in a second location for ceremony or cocktail music, if desired. Interactive MC will hype and teach line dances. Club-style mixing DJ will pack the dance floor with crowd favorites. Two mics or direct boxes for your musicians or vocalists during the ceremony or cocktail hour. Upgraded dance floor intelligent lighting system. Up to ten uplights in reception space, if desired. Up to two face-to-face pre-planning meetings with DJ, plus phone/email as needed, plus venue tour, if desired. Wireless mic for toasting, lapel mic for vows, and ceremony music. Love Story presentation or interactive game (Shoe Game, etc) during reception, if desired. Custom edited songs for First Dance, or parent dance, if desired (great for choreographed routines). Music & DJ provided for wedding rehearsal dinner, up to two hours.
None of these “fit” the vision for your wedding day? Let us know, and together, we’ll create the perfect fit!